After Lübeck Airport has been EASA-certified again since this year, our goal now is to make the airport attractive not only for business and private flights, but also for scheduled and charter flights.
The north takes off: for Lübeck, Schleswig-Holstein and the region as well as our visitors and guests from all over the world.
An upcurrent for Lübeck
- A north German airport full of traditions
- Founded in August 1917
- Connecting north and south of Germany
- The gate to travel the world
- Opening up the northern German regions for tourism
- Safeguarding the site for business, science and medicine