Lübeck Air flies to Munich and Stuttgart
New scheduled services from June 2020
Score with comfort: Daily non-stop connections from the Baltic Sea to the business, cultural and leisure destinations of Munich and Stuttgart. Large seat pitch, luggage and hand luggage included. Now bookable at
Ready for take-off: for Lübeck, Hamburg, Schleswig-Holstein and Mecklenburg-Western Pomerania and our visitors and guests from all over the world.
After Lübeck Airport has been EASA-certified, our goal is to make the airport attractive not only for business and private flights, but also for scheduled and charter flights. The existing terminal was modernised and extended by an annex. In the future, Lübeck Airport will have next to shops and check-in areas also offices and a restaurant with a large panoramic terrace.
An upcurrent for Lübeck
- A north German airport full of traditions
- Founded in August 1917
- Connecting north and south of Germany
- The gate to travel the world
- Opening up the northern German regions for tourism
- Safeguarding the site for business, science and medicine